segunda-feira, 19 de setembro de 2011

I Thought It Was Only A Brand New Start

Sometimes I feel we have done it all wrong...
                         Sometimes I feel we must start again 
             Because we're so far and I feel we've lost too much this way.
No more crying for unspoken words.
                             No more tears for lost time.
                                 Because now I see it so much better
                  and I won't let you go no more.
                              I've always heard about things I should believe.
        I can't think about nothing since you're not here.
             I see the days go by and break ourselves apart.
                         I feel you out of touch so it's time to restart.
Sometimes I feel we have done it all wrong...
                 Sometimes I feel we can try again.
                               Listen, there's something I gotta say.
While you drown in your pride time is running out there.
                        You have your thoughts and I have mine...
Why can't we just give us sometime?
 Pedro Tremere,now i see it so much better e Taumaturgo nas horas vagas.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário